How we work with the police

You can attend the SARC and access our services whether or not you decide to report the assault to the police. We will respect your wishes and will always put your needs first.

If you wish to make a report to the police then a crisis worker can help to facilitate this. A specially trained police officer will talk to you and make sure you understand what’s going on at each stage. The police will investigate the assault which may involve giving a statement about what happened.

Hope House SARC is also able to give information to the police anonymously if you agree.

How to get in touch

Call us
Email us
Translate »

Hope House SARC

Font Resize